With sovereign backing the Manager’s ability to exclusively source projects is the Fund’s decisive competitive advantage.
Superior Local Network.
FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE
Rakiza is a pioneering initiative, capitalizing on greater privatization in Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Oman has led regional privatization with a comprehensive PPP regulatory framework.
The Partners bring a combined track record of over USD 100 billion of investments across the infrastructure spectrum.
PARTNER OF CHOICE
Aligning the public and private sector and management teams.
Organized Growth Market
- Attractive risk-adjusted return premium to capital-crowded developed markets.
- Rising infrastructure demand and investment.
- Economic and demographic expansion over the last 20 years
- Government diversification and privatization initiatives.
- A robust regulatory framework
- Favorable FDI, PPP and investor protection laws.
- Business Friendly Environment
The Government of the Sultanate of Oman Five Year Plan underlines its ambitions to create an environment that will incentivize the private sector to drive economic growth. This will be achieved through privatization programs, public-private partnerships and improving the overall investment climate.
As an active investor Rakiza is presented with many compelling opportunities which are too large for its commingled funds to acquire in their entirety Read More